A Guy Put a Rattlesnake Around His Neck for a Photo, and Might Lose His Hand
36-year-old Alex Gomez was at his family’s ranch near L.A. on Monday, when he saw a four-foot rattlesnake in a field, picked it up, and put it around his NECK so his nephew could take a photo.
But the snake bit him on the hand, and he had to be rushed to the hospital. They pumped him full of anti-venom, but they might have to amputate his entire HAND. Obviously he’s not getting much sympathy from anyone at this point, and that includes his own MOTHER.
When she told him the local news wanted to interview her, he asked her to say no, but she told him she was DEFINITELY doing it, because he’s a “fool”, and she wants to embarrass him as much as possible.
Quote, “I’m going to teach him a real good lesson . . . No mercy for him.”
Click here are a video showing of Alex with the snake around his neck, one of him lying in his hospital bed, and his mom.
Two Guys Try to Rob a Cell Phone Store . . . Right Next to a Police Station
It’s not exactly hard to find cell phone stores, they’re everywhere. So it’s MIND boggling that these guys picked THIS particular cell phone store to rob.
26-year-old Raiko Guerra Ramos and 27-year-old Maidel Aguirre Menendez broke into a T-Mobile store in Pinecrest, Florida after it closed on Tuesday night. And that store just so happened to be right next door to the POLICE STATION.
The cops got to the scene SUPER quick when someone called them to report they saw a person breaking in to the store!! When the cops got there, Maidel sped off in the guys’ getaway car, but the cops pulled him over and arrested him. Raiko tried to hide in the ceiling, but a police dog sniffed him out.
They were both arrested and charged with burglary.
A Ten-Year-Old Got Bitten by a Shark, Then Went Back Into the Water to Save Her Six-Year-Old Friend
A ten-year-old girl named Kaley Szarmack was at the beach with her family near Jacksonville, Florida last Wednesday.
She was standing in about four feet of water when she got attacked by a SHARK. Luckily it was only about three feet long, but it still managed to open up a five-inch gash on her leg, so there was a lot of blood. That would be pretty terrifying, especially for a ten-year-old. But check out how she handled it:
After she got out of the water, she realized that a six-year-old girl she was playing with was still in danger. So she went back IN . . . grabbed the little girl . . . and made sure she didn’t get bitten.
It took 90 stitches to close the cut on Kaley’s leg, but her doctors say she should make a full recovery.