A Woman Accidentally Swallows a Diamond . . . So Her Doctor Mines It Out During a Colonoscopy
The Tampa Woman’s Club in Florida held a fundraising event. Glasses of champagne were $20, and each one had a cubic zirconia at the bottom. But ONE glass had a 1-carat DIAMOND in it, worth about $5,000.
–80-year-old Miriam Tucker was drinking her champagne, she accidentally SWALLOWED the stone. And of course, hers was the one with the diamond in it.
–Fortunately, Miriam was scheduled for a COLONOSCOPY two days later, and her doctor MINED the diamond from her colon!!! Miriam took it to a jewelry store.
–They confirmed it WAS the real diamond . . . and its adventure did NOT affect its value.
–Click here to see a picture of Miriam with her diamond.
The Most Successful Stud Horse Ever is Dead . . . After Fathering 1,452 Colts
A horse named Storm Cat died in Kentucky on Wednesday, at age 30.
–As a race horse, he earned more than half a million dollars.
–But he also earned that much almost EVERY TIME he was bred with a female horse.
–He spent the last 25 years becoming the most successful stud horse ever, and fathered 1,452 colts.
–All together they earned $127 million winning races, and $319 million being sold at auction.
A Man in Florida Tries to Shoot a Squirrel for Dinner with a BB Gun . . . And Ends Up in the Hospital
Last week, 31-year-old William Lloyd of Gainesville, Florida grabbed his BB gun, and went out to hunt himself some SQUIRREL for dinner.
–When he spotted a squirrel, he fired. But his gun was broken, and couldn’t hold the BB cartridge correctly. So William had TAPED it in place. That didn’t work, and the cartridge EXPLODED.
–William took BB gun cartridge shrapnel to his arm and leg, and was taken to the hospital and treated for injuries. The squirrel got away.
–William has a long criminal history that includes everything from grand theft to drug possession, so he’s not supposed to have a firearm in his possession, which includes BB guns!! He was arrested!